On Friday 12 October 2018 (2pm - 4pm), NABC will organize a B2B matchmaking event between 11 Dutch poultry companies and their local counterparts at the Tanzanian Poultry Show in Dar es Salaam.
The matchmaking event is part of a Dutch Poultry Trade Mission to Tanzania from 11 to 16 October 2018. The delegation consists of 11 Dutch poultry companies specialized in layers, broilers, hatchery, feed/premixes, cold storage, packaging, processing, animal health and training/consultancy.
Date: Friday 12 October 2018
Venue: Dutch Pavilion at the Tanzania Poultry Show (Karume Hall), Mwl. J. K. Nyerere Trade Fair Grounds, Kilwa Road, in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Time: 2 pm - 4 pm
********* THE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE ON OCTOBER 10TH
Please find the profiles of the companies below. For more information on this event and the companies present, please contact Daphne Meijer-Willems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Aeres University of Applied Sciences: is a professional education institute situated in the centre of the Netherlands. The study programmes at Aeres University of Applied Sciences focus on the knowledge domains of agribusiness, food, horticulture and animal science. The programmes combine theoretical study with practical training.
2. Animal Health Group: consists of 4 divisions:
Agraplan – offers high quality feed additives for the poultry sector
CLvP – a laboratory that carries out independent research on pathogens in poultry
Innovee – focuses on feed additives for ruminants
Avecur – animal health
3. Ebit + / I Grow Chicken: develops management software for poultry farmers, marketed under the brand name “I Grow Chicken”. Designed for mobile first, it provides all functionality a professional farmer requires to improve their business: reduce mortality, improve feed conversion (FCR) and increase yield.
4. Geerlofs Refrigeration: supplies turnkey cold stores and freezer stores for fresh produce worldwide. Geerlofs builds cold storages at farms, processing areas for the food industry and perishable centers at airports and for road transport companies. They have a vast experience in all kinds of refrigerant systems.
5. Hendrix Genetics B.V.: a leading multi-species breeding company with primary activities in layer-, turkey-, traditional poultry, swine and aquaculture breeding. They have a strong portfolio of leading layer brands: ISA, Dekalb, Bovans, Shaver, Hisex and Babcock.
6. Impex Barneveld B.V.: world-wide leading supplier of drinking systems and accessories for poultry and pig farming. To maintain and continue this leading position, Impex continuously innovates its products and service, of which quality, easy operation and efficiency are important aspects.
7. Koudijs Animal Nutrition B.V.: a leading producer and exporter of a complete program of feed, concentrates and premixes on a worldwide scale. Through knowledge exchange with local farmers, Koudijs Animal Nutrition develops customized concentrates and premixes to improve the results of livestock farmers.
8. MOBA Group: world leading manufacturer of egg grading, packing and processing machines. Moba offers highly innovative and reliable total solutions for the egg industry that meet the high standards of today's market. With its product lines Moba, Diamond and Pelbo, it offers the broadest portfolio of total solutions in the industry.
9. Pas Reform: leading supplier of integrated hatchery solutions, for the highest number of best quality chicks. They produce inventive incubators with contemporary design and the latest technology.
10. TransNational Agri Project B.V.: supplies used, new and refurbished equipment for the slaughter industry. The second-hand slaughtering/processing equipment for poultry, cattle and pig is originally from world-known European manufacturers like: Stork, Meyn, Linco, Haarslev, Krupp, Nijhuis, La Parmentière, Marel and many more.
11. Trouw Nutrition: global leader in innovative feed specialties, premixes and nutritional services for the animal nutrition industry. Trouw Nutrition provides species-specific nutritional solutions consisting of feed concepts, products and nutritional know-how. Trouw Nutrition belongs to the parent company Nutreco.
|From||October 12, 2018|
|Till||October 12, 2018|
|Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|