NABC is happy to announce that from June 15-19 a horticulture business-delegation from Rwanda -including the Rwandan Minister of Agriculture and Animal Resources Mrs. Gerardine Mukeshimana- will visit the Netherlands. This incoming mission is being organized in close cooperation with SPARK, GreenPort Holland, VDS-Acampo, and EKN Kigali.
Herewith, we cordially invite you to attend the coordinated business-to-business (B2B) session on June 16th from 09.30-12.00 and an informal networking lunch afterwards.
The delegation consists of around 16 companies active in the production, trade and processing of agricultural produce (mostly fruit & vegetables, incl. tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, bananas) and distribution of machinery and input-supplies like seed and fertilizers.
The Rwandan companies is interested in meeting:
- Fruit & vegetable wholesalers and distributors,
- Fruit & vegetable processors (juice, cut fruit)
As well as companies active in:
- Horticulture equipment (sowing, harvesting, etc.)
- Processing machinery (drying, cutting, etc.)
- Seeds, fertilizers & pesticides, packaging materials
- Irrigation systems & greenhouse technology
- (Refrigerated) storage solutions & (refrigerated) trucks
"Download the company-profiles here."
Interested in meeting the delegation? Please register for this event using the green button at the top of this page and select the sector you are active in so we can introduce you to the relevant Rwandan companies in the delegation.
Dates:Tuesday June 16, 2015
Time: 09.30-12.00 & Lunch afterwards
Location: NH Hotel WTC (Bilboa-Sevilla room), Prinses Margrietplantsoen 100, Den Haag
Price: Free of charge
Contact persons: Marlou Rijk (email@example.com)