The Dutch Good Growth Fund (DGGF) will come into force on the 1st of July Africa contains the majority of the countries for which this Fund is applicable (see here). NABC collaborates with Atradius in organizing a seminar on the ins and outs of the DGGF for all NABC members.
The DGGF is a revolving fund of a total of €700 million. The fund is intended for:
- financing of activities of Dutch small and medium-sized enterprises wanting to make development-relevant investments in low and middle-income countries. The DGGF supplements private investments through guarantees and direct financing, such as loans and participations without a profit motive. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency runs this part of the programme. (RVO, the information is in Dutch)
- financing of activities of small and medium-sized enterprises in low and middle-income countries. The DGGF will support existing and new investment funds that provide financing to local SMEs and financial institutions. It is has not yet been decided who will execute this part of the programme.
- financing of Dutch companies wanting to export to low and middle-income countries. To improve the quality of the local service industry and the productivity of the manufacturing industry, Dutch SMEs can call on the DGGF’s export credit as a supplement to the existing Export Credit Insurance. This facility focuses on export transactions of Dutch capital goods. For more information we refer you to Atradius. (the information is in Dutch)
Click here for the African countries overview.
15.30 - 16.00: Arrival and registration
16.00 - 17.15: Presentations
- Bert Bruning - Director ar Atradius - "Introduction on Dutch Good Growth Fund"
- Selwyn Moons - Ministry of Foreign Affairs - "Execution of DGGF"
- Vinco David - Atradius - "Financing for exports"
17.15 - : Network session with refreshments
Date: June 30
Time: 15.30 - ...
Venue: Atradius, David Ricardostraat 1, Amsterdam