Gain visibility in the media by having NABC's Communication Center write and distribute press releases to over 7,000 journalists and bloggers across Africa.
Join these companies in upscaling your PR-activities:
* UFF African Agri Investments. Received coverage on radio and financial newspapers in The Netherlands.
* Form International's Forests for the Future, New Forests for Africa conference. Was covered by the BBC, France24 and several outlets in Ghana and The Netherlands.
* Van Den Bosch transport. Press release led to coverage in newspapers and online news media in Ghana.
* Jobnet Africa. Received online coverage in several countries in Africa.
‘Impressive results. Our press release was posted on 7 African websites and got us over 400 new LinkedIn connections in just two weeks’ time' - Inez Willeboordse, founder Jobnet Africa.
* BBROOD. Gained press coverage both in The Netherlands as in Kenya.
* Africa Works! Attracted press coveraged of an estimated value of USD 30,000 in radio, online and print in The Netherlands.
The Communnication center is led by NABC's Arne Doornebal.
Doornebal has been working as a journalist with a focus on Africa for over a decade. He lived in Uganda and South Sudan for nearly seven years as a professional journalist, and has travelled to 15 African countries. He writes articles, blogs and op-eds, and produces radio and TV-reports.
Doornebal first reported about an NABC trade Mission in South Sudan in 2011, just a few months after independence. Early 2016 he wrote a press release about NABC’s trade mission to the Africallia trade fair in Burkina Faso, which was widely picked up by the Dutch media. Doornebal was also on the PR-team of the ‘Forests for the Future, New Forests for Africa’ conference which took place in Accra in March 2016 and was the spokesperson for the third edition of Africa Works!
Contact Arne on email@example.com or call direcly on +316 23220286.
2. Distribution Only